Goop is an innovative and unique way to protect a wide range of surfaces and products. Goop is a peelable temporary protective coating that rolls on like paint and peels off for easy removal. This creates a protective barrier against many different items that can damage a surface.
Goop can be used on:-
- Bathtubs and Bathroom accessories
- Colorbond sheeting (roof)
- Perspex/ acrylic sheeting
- Stainless Steel
- Gelcoat on boats – protection when boats are in drydock being worked on
- Raw metal – seals steel from rusting as it has a rust preventative additive
- Plastics – PVC windows, model cars
- Aeronautical surfaces – helicopters, planes etc*
*For use when conducting maintenance or spraying to protect the surfaces from overspray. Goop has also been used with the transportation (flying) of helicopters from Sydney to Darwin. The idea is to stop bug splatter etc…. from damaging the new helicopters prior to handover to the new owners.